We are a warm, welcoming and diverse community of curious Christians.
- who are faithful to the Gospel and teaching of Jesus Christ
- who desire to grow in our relationship with God through nurturing and challenging our faith
- who are broken individuals seeking God’s healing and wholeness through Jesus Christ
- who worship in a way that is relevant to our time, traditional and alternative, engaging and exploring our relationship with the mystery of God’s presence
- who respond to the various needs of those who are less fortunate, as Christ calls us to
- who advocate with those who have difficulty speaking for themselves
- who are caring and supporting each other with compassion and Christian love
- who celebrate together the joys and delights of life
- who grieve with one another in life’s losses, stresses and disappointments
- who enjoy seeing new faces in the congregation
- who build community here, making new friends and establishing significant relationships
- who assist visitors in feeling comfortable and at home in our worship
- who represent all ages, from the youngest to the oldest, all active and involved
- who come from different parts of the world
- who are from the local neighbourhood and who travel a distance to come to church
- who learn together what it means to follow Jesus Christ
- who ask questions that often don’t have answers
- who discern ways to be engaged with our wider community
Everyone is welcome at St. George on Yonge, where God opens to you the unexpected!
No experience necessary! Questions most welcome!
We invite you to come as you are and be warm, welcoming and curious by adding to our diversity!